Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Gods', now how awesome is that?  (Read 4973 times)

Description:

Offline FloridaTopic starter

• Show all replies
'Gods', now how awesome is that?
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
'Gods' by Renegade from 1991
If you haven't tried it yet you should try and look for clips on YouTube. You will be scouring E-Bay for a copy immediately, it is just that good.

User Herlock5 on LemonAmiga.com wrote:
"What makes Gods so special is that it adjust to your playstyle - play a game and do everything wrong and extra lives/health will drop to help you. Fall into a hole you can't get up from and a teleport potion will drop etc etc. - But, if you do well, the enemies will become stronger and stronger and will evade your attacks more often. The plus side of course is that you get more points from killing them as well, so for hi-score hunters there's a lot to come back for.
I don't consider myself an epic player by any means, but I've managed to complete it only using one life...
I find that the graphics style suits the game well - the controls aren't intuitive as such, but it's easy to live with. Sounds are ace and ofc the unforgettable 'Into the Wonderful' intro music is brilliant - one of my favorite tunes ever, whether it be 'normal' or game music.
"