Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Latest OWB on MorphOS equipped MacMini - not good  (Read 5540 times)

Description:

Offline ajlwalker

• Show all replies
Re: Latest MorphOS on MacMini - all but done
« on: September 01, 2011, 04:58:18 AM »
Quote from: save2600;657313
Last two months or so, my system has become a completely useless unstable POS. Seemed to happen when I "upgraded" to the latest OWB come to think of it. System crashes at every turn, and I'm only dealing with Facebook, Youtube (under their HTML 5 bull****, which still sucked) and umm... maybe the occasional A.org or AtariAge drop in. Nothing too heavy duty here. Truth be told, I'm no longer in the mood nor am I tolerant of such horse****. Especially when having tech industry geek friends over, trying to sell them on this alternative crap.

Anyone want to take this G4 MacMini and Morph OS license off my hands? All of it's worth $225. I SWEAR it is!  :lol:

At the very least, I'd a copy of MacOS 10.4 to put back on this MacMini. Since I already sprung for the MorphOS license, anyone wanna do a swap of sorts?

My apologies to the MorphOS team if it's just OWB wrecking my system, but like I said - I only just want to deal with stuff that works from here on out.

If it ran on a Sam or X1000 I'd think about it.

Offline ajlwalker

• Show all replies
Re: Latest MorphOS on MacMini - all but done
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 11:17:18 AM »
Quote from: akiko;657349
there is at least one prominent morphos team member active on this website that should be able to advise you on your problem, however it might be an idea
to change the title of your thread and add some words like, os4, x1000, hyperion, ben hermans to get his attention.

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!