Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hyperion: "Halloween special double-treat for the Classic AmigaOS"  (Read 38359 times)

Description:

Offline polyp2000

• Show all replies
    • https://soundcloud.com/polyp/sets/polyp-2013
Quote from: kolla;815276
Updated scsi.device and fastfilesystem is not only "useful", but rather crucial. Without that I don't see the point of this "update" at all, other than Hyperion going toe-to-toe with Cloanto over "who has copyrights".

We are currently enjoying some wonderful developments on the Amiga scene, both hardware and software.  It saddens me that were not talking to each other. Vampire will ship with a whole host of features that "could" be supported in new ROMs . There are new motherboards on the horizon from Jens and Apollo Team and other options (FPGA Arcade + friends) .
We also have A-Eon taking a different direction with the PPC Boards.

Wouldnt it be great if we could unify all these developments that eliminated the worry about finding hard to find parts both custom chips  (can be implemented in FPGA) or other components (replace a1200 edge connectors with something future proof).

Will A1200 reloaded and Vampire/Alone Standalone share common i/o interfaces? - historically the likelihood is not. Its time to realise that strength is in collaboration.