Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tower Nightmare!!!  (Read 877 times)

Description:

Offline LeifernTopic starter

• Show all replies
Tower Nightmare!!!
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:32:36 PM »
Hi everyone,

I bought an Infinitiv Tower on Ebay, and it arrived today. But the powersupply sent with the tower doesn't fit. It's just not room for the damn thing and all the PowerCables are to short. So i guess my first question is, can i use one of the powersupplies from one of my old PC-Towers? Also, i noticed (wich is something that i should have thought of earlier) the supershort IDE that connected my 2'5HD to the A1200 motherboard isn't long enough anymore, but i have a SCSI controller with a HD on it in my A2000, can i use this with my Z-IV busboard?

Also the power-button on front of the tower is stuck.. Well, not activated or something, because there are no cables to connect it with anything. How can i connect the powerbutton to the motherbord.

PLAESE HELP!!!! I'M SO ANGRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! :pissed:

• Show all replies
Re: Tower Nightmare!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:46:46 PM »
The power switch on the front is correct, an AT power supply has a regular on/off switch which you have to mount behind the button in the front of the casing.

Holy crap.. How do i do this? And how will i know if my powersupply is AT or ATX?

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 08:01:23 PM »
The powerbutton i stuck to the case.. Can i just remove it? I will have to use brute force!!!   :-P

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 08:25:34 PM »
Ok.. Fixed the powerthing.. But my Blizzard 1260 is to tall when connected to the Z-IV.. I'm not able to attach the top of the tower because the Blizzard is sticking up..!! How can i solve this?

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 09:55:39 PM »
I can't believe it.. The diskdrive doesn't fit! I've tried my 1200, 600, 2000 and 500 diskdrive.. None of them fit.. How is this possible.. I've tried them in every possible position as well.. Does anyone know how to do this?

I’ve since ordered a D-BOX which I expect everything to fit and fit well (crosses fingers).

I would have done that as well, but than i wouldn't be able to use my Z-IV and Picasso.. :-(