Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: One small step for Natami. One large step for Amigaland!  (Read 17478 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: One small step for Natami. One large step for Amigaland!
« on: April 28, 2011, 05:34:01 PM »
That wee lassie should be crowned Queen of Amigaland (sorry Cammy) she has more common sense and brains than the entire membership of A.org combined... :D

Vote Now:- Annika for Queen Of Amigaland... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:35:26 PM »
Quote from: outlawal2;634154
Sorry Franko...  I know you and I are often on different sides of a particular discussion and I am afraid this hasn't changed with this subject either...  

My vote for Queen of Amigaland has to go to CAMMY...    (Although the runnerup Princess would definitely be Annika!)

:O)

That's fine, I like a good healthy debate... :)

But I know that you really fancy Cammy (and who'd blame you) especially when you found out that wasn't Cammy's amazing collection up for sale, methinks your poor wee heart was broken by that one... ;)

PS: Do I get an invite to the wedding... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »
Quote from: outlawal2;634158
HaHa..  While it is true I fancy Cammy, my WIFE would not be overly pleased with the thought of a HAREM for yours truly.   She has made it painfully clear that she does not play well in the sandbox and will not share... (Tantalizing thought THAT one)

So no wedding and thus no invite for you ...

That's the reason why my wifes buried at the bottom of the garden... plus I can now spend as much on Amiga's as I like without getting me head nipped... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 07:02:53 PM »
Quote from: Argo;634164
This is getting a tad creepy...Uh, can we talk about the NatAmi...  

Ya, know. It'd be nice if they sent out review boards. Just saying.

We waz talkin about the NatAmi... and little girls and wives/exwives/deadwives and erm... fairys and Cammy... :)

Oh... think you might be right this is just a tiny wee bit of a tad creepy... :eek:

Quick... scarper... before someone call the authorities... :nervous:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 10:56:48 PM »
When you consider the average price on eBay for an 060 board (£280 & upwards) then try finding a SubWay USB board (£70 and upwards) and all the other bits n bobs you'd need to match the NatAmi then to me 800 Euros is a reasonable price and I sure as hell want one of these little beauties... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;634341
I have a question. What are we supposed to do with all this power the NatAmi will give us? Is there anything currently available that will challenge it?

P.S. The wedding has just finished and i am wasted.

Thank gawd for that... now I can switch me telly back on... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 01:38:08 PM »
@ Retro_71

Apart from all the lovely GFX mem, what about this...

but also it supports 8 voices with 16 bit samples plus 12 bit volume.

Drool... can't wait to start writing some new progs to take advantage of all these goodies... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 01:46:57 PM »
Quote from: outlawal2;634350
GOOD GOD what day is it?  I ask simply because I am on exactly the same page as FRANKO..  
Damn Twilight Zone stuff I tell ya..

(Sooo friggin sick of the Royal Wedding crap..  )

It's Royal Pass The Sick Bag And Throw A Brick Through The Telly Day... :flak:

It's still not ruddy safe to switch the TV back on, they're showing repeats/highlights & it's on every ruddy news channel, TV has been unplugged for today... :furious:

PS: I live in the Twilight Zone, so you'll usually find me here, methinks you must've took a wrong turning when you passed The Outer Limits... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;634367
I was up at 5am to watch the pomp and ceremony.  Wonderful stuff.  God Save The Queen... and sod off you miserable republican bastards  :p

:D

Bugger that... bunch of no good tax payers money stealing scroungers... :furious:

Time these ruddy half German half Greek scroungers got a real job and actually worked for a living... serve an ASBO on them... they'll be first to go to the wall when the revolution comes... (Well just after Barry anyway...)... :D

PS:Is the revolution still on for next Wednesday, as I'll need to check my schedule... (Might be having brain surgery that day...) :)

We ara peeoople... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 11:41:04 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;634472
I agree with Darrin. The royal wedding was awesome! Screw the republicans, they are just resentful that we kicked sir robert the bruce's arse :roflmao:

Oi... you little ozzie penal colonist... ra b@st@rd English never kicked oor arse it was the other way around you Royal loving little jobbie "Bannockburn 1314" look it up you Ned Kelly descendant criminal you... ;)

(Ruddy friggin Koala shaggers, no sense of history... :D)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 02:59:07 AM »
Quote from: smerf;634774
Hi,

@Franko,

You are probably one of the few individuals who would probably pay $1800 for one of the new  900 Mhz Z80 computers with a FPGA VGA/EGA/BCB board.

smerf

Hi Smerf... :)

Who you calling an individual... you, you, you collective you... :furious:

Nah... not for a Z80, 68K yes, Z80 Noooo... :)

Cheers

Franko

PS:I think all that royal claptrap had made me feel I'll today (I was exposed to 15 seconds of it accidentally) and have been feeling very I'll all day... :(

Methinks the royal family should be shipped of to the US as they seem quite popular over there and let us tax payers over here have a wee break for about 100 years or so (it would also mean I would feel less guilty about fiddling me tax each year...) :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:40 AM »
Hi Smerf... :)

I'll let you off with the individual thingy if you take half the royals then as a forfeit for spelling lots of words wrong (colour etc...) and for all those years of daddy & son Bush making our useless prime ministers look like lap dogs... :)

Oh yeah and for those fat American tourists that descend on the place each year in bermuda shorts, loud shirts and more cameras round their necks than they can ever use but mostly for the buggers saying "gee... we love you Scots and coming over to ENGLAND each year to see you tiny castles".... :furious:

Need to get back to the telly now, watching the WWE Live Pay Per View "Extreme Rules" it's live from Tampa Florida, odd crowd tonight though they all look like geriatric overweight tubs o lard (not sure if they're the locals or holdaymakers)... :)

Cheers

Franko