Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 6579 members and growing!  (Read 6268 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloaTopic starter

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
6579 members and growing!
« on: August 04, 2003, 01:18:12 PM »
Ideally we'd like to greet each and every new member after they make their first post, but more often than not we don't. Therefore I'd like to take this opportunity to greet all of our new members.

Welcome to Amiga.org! Please take a little time to get familiar with your new home. A few key pointers I'd like to point out are:

* Our posting guidelines and Information

* Our extensive image library

*Remember to log in regularly even if you do not post often to check if you have any private messages.

*One of the perks of AO is the email fowarding service, each member automatically has AO-username@amiga.org
 email address. Email to this address is fowarded to the email address the used to register.

*Feel free to add a classified for sale or want add or browse current adds.

*Non Amiga related subjects are very welcome for forum discussion in the Talk About forum. Posts in this forum are not displayed on the main page.

So grab a coffee or adult beverage, put your feet up and stay a while :-) If you have any questions feel free to PM or email any of our staff. We look foward to assisting you in your stay on the web's premier Amiga comunity website.

Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!