Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DiscreetFX is giving the Gift of 10 Viva Amiga Streaming Movies to Amiga fans  (Read 3082 times)

Description:

Offline PyromaniaTopic starter

• Sent from my Quantum Computer
    • Show only replies by Pyromania
    • http://www.discreetfx.com
Do you want a chance to win Zach Weddington's Graphically Stunning Documentary Viva Amiga?

DiscreetFX is giving away ten Streaming versions of this excellent Amiga documentary on Amazon. This is not a rental, it's a film to own forever for your Amazon Film Library. If you prefer Google Play, iTunes or Vimeo instead of Amazon that's fine, just let us know. We will not be giving this away on Microsoft TV but it is available there.

If you would like a chance to win this free movie gift please send an e-mail to discreetfx AT gmail.com.

Use the subject "I want to win Viva Amiga".
No purchase is required to win and please only enter once. Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator application on AmigaOS.

If you want a chance to win you must enter by June 30th, 2017. Viva Amiga received 5 stars on iTunes, 4.5 stars on Google Play and 81% on Rotten Tomatoes. They should have given it 100%. Many people on IMDb gave the movie 9/10 and 10/10. If you win please enjoy this free gift from DiscreetFX. Thanks Zach for telling this compelling and dramatic story including the birth and ongoing saga about the Amiga computer. All Documentary fans and Amiga fans will love this film.

Sincerely

DiscreetFX
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:49:47 PM by Pyromania »

Offline darkage

• Show only replies by darkage
I already purchased it when it first came out...   :(

Offline midway

• Show only replies by midway
Hulu has it too, was fun watching it!