Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: new toy!!!!! Anyone heard of a GP32?  (Read 6877 times)

Description:

Offline Trooper

• Show all replies
Re: new toy!!!!! Anyone heard of a GP32?
« on: April 09, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »
THE WORLDS GONE GP32 CRAZY !!!!. :-D

Hi,

Ordered one of these Sunday, As soon as i had read some of this thread. I heard about it sometime last year and it was a toss-up between getting a GP32, Wonder Swan (WS) or a Gameboy Advance. I didn`t buy any of then, Because the GP32 and the WS were new and not very popular and the GBA games were to bloody expensive. :-o

Anyway, Back to the point, Anticipating the arrival of my GP32, I checked my email today and found this note from a kind lady called Debs.

To:
****************************  (Email address removed)

Subject:
***********  (Order number removed)

Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:42:53 +0100

Hi,

There is a delay in despatching your order as we are temp out of stock due to the high demand for the GP32. Our delivery is due on Friday and your order will be despatched immediately. You will receive an email from us on the day it is sent.

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Thanks

Debs

As i have said, The world has gone GP32 crazy, Which can only be a good thing.  :-D  Can`t It???.

Regards

Trooper
Rainbow Islands: \\"The game is sometimes called \\"Bubble Bobble 2\\". However, two other games --\\"Bubble Symphony: The Story of Bubble Bobble 2\\" and \\"Bubble Bobble 2\\"-- claim the same name. Rainbow Islands happens after Bubble Bobble. Bubble Symphon...