Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms  (Read 22370 times)

Description:

Offline Niding

• Show all replies
Re: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms
« on: February 18, 2016, 01:45:42 PM »
A bit offtopic, but somewhat not :)

With the current level of emulation, nerds like me that aint forking out the money needed for PPC machines, but owns AOS4 FE Classic; the customer base for people like Daytona just expanded quite a bit.

@Aegis

Looking forward to the pdf or whatever format of "how to best setup WinUAE/AOS4.1FE Classic", which I belive you mentioned somewhere. :)

Offline Niding

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 04:09:25 PM »
Daniel got a diary page for the development;

http://www.goldencode.de/amiga/

Scroll all the way down to see last notation.

Offline Niding

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 08:36:31 AM »
It appears that Daniel is focusing on completing Tower57 for Amiga;

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.mussener?lst=740715618%3A100000493701258%3A1517732994

And I do remember him saying; if we dont reach 300+ pre-orders on Wings, he would develop on it "as time allows". Should be a familiar story in the amiga scene.

Honestly, I think Daniel is accepting too much work. There are limits to what 1 man can do in x amount of time. Espesially when it doesnt yield any cash back to him personally.

THAT said, Cinemaware should communicate with people at the VERY least, letting the customers know the progress pace and plans.

Jeroen Tel has the same issue with his campaign; it fell short on his target dollarwise, and to offset this, the time it has taken to complete his work has faaar exceeded what he initially hoped.
For a while he didnt communicate much, and people went sour. Now he communicates again, and people are quite understanding as long as they find the reasons for any delays belivable.
Plus we got 100s of Jeroens wonderful C64 AND Soundcloud soundtracks to keep us happy while we wait!