Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Android vs Jailbroke iPod  (Read 2770 times)

Description:

Offline amigakid

• Show all replies
Re: Android vs Jailbroke iPod
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:10:15 AM »
I prefer my HTC Inspire over an Iphone 4 any day.  I have a much larger screen, ability to upgrade storage as i want, can change my battery, use the awesome much more customizable Android OS, 8 MP camera with dual LED flash/flashlight, many more free apps and games, and overall much happier.  Both my brothers had Iphones, one just makes phone calls with his the other is more techy and went to an HTC because of the supperiority of it.  Iphone is a social status phone and if you compare it to an HTC, or Samsung Galaxy S or the Droid 3 it falls way under par with them not to mention many other Android phones.  Like everything Apple produces now days it is always behind on tech, specs and about the only thing they ever are ahead on is the price.  Must admit though they have a great marketing department, how else can they make so many people think they need one.  (by the way since we are talking jail broken my brothers HTC Inspire is jailbroken and runs Android 3 honeycomb, mine still runs 2.2 Froyo)