Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: E3B - press release regarding potential software problems  (Read 5366 times)

Description:

Offline Akiko

• Show all replies
Re: E3B - press release regarding potential software problem
« on: January 21, 2007, 04:22:26 AM »
@buzz

The way to sort Elbox out once and for all, is STOP supporting them.

Congratulations kill one of the last few Amiga classic hardware developers.:roll:

Offline Akiko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »
@Piru

It's impossible to tell.

Yes it's all very theoretical, no proof the code was ever prone to being accidentally released or indeed nothing to say it hadn't neither.
Probably in the end why Elbox bowed into criticism and removed the code to rule out such possibility's.
If indeed no RDB code is still being used in Elbox software, it's all rather sad that it still made into such a big issue by some.

Offline Akiko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 05:05:44 PM »
If you trust elbox's word on that

I see no reason not too, unless you know something?

I have included the rest of the message so it may be seen in it's full entirety.

But this is a last resort. I still hope that Chris Hodges will restore  registrations of the Poseidon stack for Mediator / Spider users. His current posistion is absolutely mindless and is counter-productive, to everyone, most of all to users.

It's so sad that Elbox and Chris Hodges need to have these tit for tat exchanges at all. :roll:  
I can however understand why Elbox might take such action, after all isn't it the Poseidon author that is so morally apposed having his stack associated with Elbox hardware?

Well hopefully they can both come to some sense and and set aside their egos and pride.