Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is it me, or do you find booting a game from disk much more 'romantic' than WHDload  (Read 6223 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Quote from: Franko;656233
Wow... where do you live in some parts of Glasgow the average age of death for men is 56, Pollockshaws I think the area was, confirmed by WHO (World Health Organisation) just a few years ago... :(

Hey Franko, they only gave that estimate of death in Glasgow because they knew you lived there.

Where I live if you make it to your 70's you are regarded as one of the ancient ones who must have been around since the dawn of time, the average age of death in my town Livingston is 66... :eek:

Time is just tickin away, hahaha

Gawd I'm 47 so I aint to much time left awaiting the NatAmi's arrival... :(

Think it's time to spend me life savings on something else while I've still got the chance... ;)

If you are awaiting on NatAmi, the person working on it knows you, he is bidding his time, takin it slow, just to make you suffer. The day he reads your obituary, he will bring it out in the honor of your death, hahaha, life is so cruel, the only crueler thing would be to set up a Natami on your grave and have all the Amiga.org people use it in honor of you.
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Quote from: Karlos;656345
Why floppy disks will still out-cool all that has come since:

[youtube]X4SCSGRVAQE[/youtube]

Beat that, SSD!

Wow Karlos,

That was really cool, how ya due tat

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Quote from: Karlos;656250
Compared to waiting for cassette tape based games to load, floppy disk was awesome.

Wow Karlos don't you know anything, just put that cassette player in fast forward while loading a tape. Loads much faster than a floppy disk unless you have turbo boost on your floppy drive, with my turbo boost I could load a game in about 2 secs flat.

smerf

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Quote from: Franko;656359
Hi Smerf... :)

Now that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, it all one big conspiracy you know, their all out to get me (especially the mods, nasty humourless gits)... :(

Anywhoo, if they really wanna use it on me grave they are more than welcome, cos I intend to be buried at sea and hopefully the buggers can't swim... :)

Cheers

Franko

Darn that was what I was planning to do,

Oh well meet you at King Neptune's place, I hear he has a whole ship load of Amiga's that sank on its way to Norway.

smerf