Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Personal Paint (PPaint) 7.3c Released  (Read 6250 times)

Description:

Offline BozzerBigD

Re: Personal Paint (PPaint) 7.3c Released
« on: March 05, 2019, 07:23:26 PM »
Are the animation features on par with Deluxe Paint V or Brilliance 2 yet? Lightbox? Compatible output for use with AnimWebConverter?

Bug fixes are great but it still doesn't seem a direct replacement for my favourite old programs IMHO.

P.S. Any news on Prisma Megamix compatibility with the Rapid Road USB? I've been waiting a couple of years for them to play nice together.

P.P.S. Do you do recapping? And is your ticket system up and running again now? Never got a reply to my email, but would like to recap eventually and need to know whether you offer it.
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 11:09:30 PM »
@matt3k

It's good to know that the Rapid Road is compatible with the XSurf-100 as advertised. The question is whether you can use the clock port on the Prisma Megamix to run the Rapid Road USB. That would save the cost of the XSurf-100 and give purpose to the clock port on the Prisma Megamix. AmigaKit are silent so I've always assumed it doesn't work.

I also assume that the don't recap A4000Ts, have no operational support ticket system currently and don't need my custom at the moment (hence no reply to my emails). Weird really as their warehouse full of Tabor boards isn't going to shift without keeping customers like me sweet and interested. Maybe Matthew won the lottery and can afford to sell computers to those he deems worthy?

They've always helped me in the past but things do seem to be slipping IMHO.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 11:11:01 PM by BozzerBigD »

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:27:10 PM »
Thanks. I appreciate you digging it out of your mailbox. I understand you're busy but it frustrating from a customer viewpoint because sometimes we're asking questions for the opportunity to support your business and give you money. We just need clarification sometimes. God bless in all your business endeavours. It must be like playing SimBusiness or ThemeComputer in real life running AmigaKit  ;D