Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Announcement: Technical data of the new Catweasel MK4 controller  (Read 5933 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
Can't wait until I can stock these! I get requests for MK3/4 almost daily, excelent product!
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
Re: Announcement: Technical data of the new Catweasel MK4 co
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 07:17:26 PM »
We shouldn't ask too much of Jens. The poor baby.

Come now Kenny, is that really called for? Who knows what went on between Jens and the Genesi, but if he doesn't want to develop MOS drivers that's his choice. People don't get furious when Nvidia doesn't make MOS (or AOS4) drivers, because it's expected. The vast majority of MK4 sales will be to Windows users, that's the brutal truth.

I have nothing against either company, I am a resller for one and customer of the other. I'd like them to get along and for their to be world peace, but neither seem likely to happen any time soon;-)

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 12:08:50 AM »
and there are loud murmurings of MOS-based developers doing the same with their software

Been there, seen that, old news. Many MOS developers openly refuse to do Amiga versions. That's fine and all, can't really argue people should do something they don't want to.

Don't get me wrong! As both a Pegasos owner AND a reseller I'd love for their to be free native MOS support, but it is what it is. No sense of pointing the finger of blame directly at Jens when there is more than one party involved. Maybe Jens doesn't want to make drivers under OpenPCI, again his choice.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 07:03:15 PM »
In my opinion problems with Catweasel drivers prove only that Jens is childish and very unprofessional person.

Now there's an earth shattering shock :lol: