Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The main advantages of the Pegasos to the average user:  (Read 4247 times)

Description:

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
Re: The main advantages of the Pegasos to the average user:
« on: August 16, 2003, 05:47:53 PM »
Right now I am waiting for the band to show up for practice so I don't have time to read all the replies here. But what I've wanted first and foremost is a replacement for my dead Amigas - and I've gotten that and more!

Another aspect of my interest is that I wanted to see the trail become a little more of a road again, so I've stayed involved in spite of how easy it would be to just use Windows and forget about all those good times I had in the past. I want to help the good times roll again, for others too...

That means improvements and additions - and pressing myself and others to thinking more like innovators and inventors, as well as imitating where it is needed so that the system fulfills what are considered all the basic functions these days with less effort.

We'll see. Some of us have kept trying, and the efforts are paying off; others are joining us and I've been privileged to see some mighty big grins (and used the grimaces as feedback, knowing that people want the experience to be more wide and current).
<-- greenboy ---<<<<