Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cherry-Darling New Game Preview Video  (Read 663 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: Cherry-Darling New Game Preview Video
« on: December 23, 2014, 04:16:49 AM »
Quote from: Daytona675x;780380
Hi all,

Although we didn't finish it before x-mas, mostly due to some personal issues, we can already provide you with a nice little teaser video of our upcoming game.

The video was recorded directly from our sam460ex / RadeonHD 4650 using an Elgato Game Capture device. No cutting or whatever, loading times / game speed is exactly as recorded.

Coming very soon :) (for all flavours but classics)

Have fun and happy x-mas!
The Cherry-Darling team

Looks interesting.  Glad to see another developer who is working on software, or games for any of our Amiga & Amiga inspired platforms.  Don't get discouraged from the lack of replies in this thread, it is probably just the time of year, and not as many members are reading the forums.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: Cherry-Darling New Game Preview Video
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 06:17:21 AM »
I read in another thread on a different forum that you are going to also port this new game to AROS and MorphOS, but that you have an Efika 5200B as your only MorphOS compatible system.  If you will let me and other MorphOS supporters know where you are located, I am quite certain we can find a more powerful MorphOS compatible system for you to use to write or port software to MorphOS on.  I am in the USA and have at least one G4 Mac system that I could donate for software development.  I have already donated 3 or 4 systems in the past for that purpose, and all I ask in return is that you produce some new or ported software for MorphOS, and that if you later decide to stop writing new software, or porting existing software, to MorphOS, that you then pass the system on to another developer who is interested in creating software for MorphOS.

Looking forward to trying this new game out on one of my MorphOS compatible systems in the near future.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)