Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mapparium - OpenStreetMap client for all Amiga systems  (Read 17717 times)

Description:

Offline lionstorm

Re: Mapparium - OpenStreetMap client for all Amiga systems
« on: June 03, 2016, 10:05:55 PM »
I tried the new release on my side (A1G4+AOS4.1FE) and I hve the same pb even with this new fonttest version !

anyway it looks like a very nice software !

Offline lionstorm

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 06:25:50 PM »
thx this version 0.3 works !
thats wonderfull and great.
one thing : for saving/loading, it would make sense to use progdir instead of sys.

thanks a lot, really nice tool ! I have yet to figure out how to make a source/destination and travel plan...

Offline lionstorm

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 07:43:08 PM »
I tried this new release on AOS4.1FE/X5000 and as the previous release, it does not work !
first the execute bit is missing after unarchiving on nearly all files and second nothing happens after double click on the icon... no error message no window opens but whatever I do afterwards I have a complete freeze of my system...
I tried again with snoopy but nothing is really showing up, no fail...

Offline lionstorm

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 07:43:00 PM »
thx for reply.
still it does not produce any output from the shell. I asked some others OS4 users with various machines and for them it works !
I tried the 68k version fpu and nofpu and both are more or less working : the window opens but any search is generating a guru...
maybe it is X5000 specific ?? I have the latest MUI5.0-2018.R1 and reverted to the one that came on the prerelease X5000 CD (MUI5.0 -2016R1) but no change...

Offline lionstorm

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 05:45:07 PM »
thx. any news regarding the status on X-5000 ?