Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New ppc board by Acube/A-Eon: A1222 "Tabor"  (Read 49606 times)

Description:

Offline BSzili

• Show all replies
    • http://bszili.morphos.me
Re: New ppc board by Acube/A-Eon: A1222 "Tabor"
« on: October 11, 2015, 02:51:05 PM »
Quote from: Iggy;797215
Been expecting this one.
As for being "crippled", its got better specs than a SAM460.
Try to emulate the FPU in software, and you might end up with interesting results :)
This is just like television, only you can see much further.

Offline BSzili

• Show all replies
    • http://bszili.morphos.me
Re: New ppc board by Acube/A-Eon: A1222 "Tabor"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 09:32:03 AM »
Quote from: apsturk;797237
Wow,
Does anybody really think Acube and A-Eon are so dumb that they would spend money time and all the rest and not have thought through every bit of what they are doing. They are the only ones that make NG hardware and both have products out and work hard to advance things in that regard. Remember 2 years ago just after Amiewest 2013 they announced a hardware partnership. This is good news all across the board for everyone. So I am one who says GREAT JOB!!! and thanks for all your efforts both Acube and A-Eon. Some on this site should just stop with the I know better than everyone but have no track record to back it up garbage. Thanks again Acube and A-Eon. You build it I and others that really do care about this hobby buy it and everyone wins.  

even the know it all naysayers win but again it is because of the people that spend money and support the work for AmigaNG. If you dont have the money to play in the sand box then get out of it  instead of pissing in it and on the people working in it.

I have spent far FAR more money this year in 2015 by a long shot than it costs to buy a new X1000 in just donations to AmigaNG software and other projects. So keep talking crap as the producers and backers move things forward. How about you put your money in and join us or go find another hobby that like the glass is half empty talk.

I play to win and I will.
I have an A=Eon AmigaOne X1000 and will have a X5000/40 and the new mb from Acube and will keep up with software donations and buy all the new software and spend more of my money. Talk is cheep. My lips don't flap in the wind and I am not cheep.
TL;DR A company making a bad decision? That's completely unheard of! :eek:
This is just like television, only you can see much further.