Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmiArcadia 7.5a released  (Read 1770 times)

Description:

Offline MinuousTopic starter

AmiArcadia 7.5a released
« on: August 01, 2008, 12:09:06 AM »
WinArcadia 7.5 (Windows): 31 July 2008
AmiArcadia 7.5a (AmigaOS 3): 1 August 2008
AmiArcadia 7.0b (AmigaOS 4): 20 June 2008
AmiArcadia 4.81 (MorphOS): 3 March 2008

AmiArcadia and WinArcadia emulate these Signetics-based machines:

Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) (1982);

Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Interton, Prinztronic, Rowtron, Voltmace, Waddington, etc.) (c. 1978);

Elektor TV Games Computer (1979); and

PIPBUG-based machines (such as the Electronics Australia 77up2 and the Signetics Adaptable Board Computer) (c. 1977).

Features: ReAction GUI load/save snapshots windowed and full-screen modes CPU tracing trainer drag and drop support graphics scaling automatic load/save of configuration/game keyboard/joystick/gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball support autofire warp mode gameplay recording/playback PAL/NTSC modes sprite demultiplexing help windows source code debugger frame skipping redefinable keys save screenshots ARexx port network play real-time monitor locale support game selection sidebar text-to-speech undithering support for ZIPped games

AmiArcadia has been covermounted on Amiga Future (Germany), and has made the Aminet Top Ten, and is the most downloaded emulator on Aminet. The supported languages are currently English, French, German and Italian. AmiArcadia and WinArcadia were each awarded ratings of 5 stars by emuita.it. WinArcadia 1.63 was recommended by NonMESS as the best emulator of these machines: "WinArcadia is the clear winner. For one, the Arcadia 2001's sound is much more clearly reproduced and is actually in tune with this emulator, compared to its competition. Second, WinArcadia gets credit for its use of the standard windowing GUI, which aside from other benefits allows for drag-and-drop support. Finally, I've run side-by-side tests of just about every game available for the system...highly accurate. Check this one out. WinArcadia is far more advanced than the MESS driver, with near-perfect emulation and tons of support for extras like save-state and graphics scaling. Definitely worth a look."

Requires (AmigaOS 3.x version): OS3.5+.
Recommended (AmigaOS 3.x version): OS4/MorphOS, RTG.
Changes since 7.5: Bug fixes (AmiArcadia only).

http://amigan.1emu.net/

Re: AmiArcadia 7.5a released
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 12:38:06 AM »
That should be "AmiArcadia", not "AmiArcadua", of course.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:47:38 AM »
Fixed!
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline AeroMan

• Show only replies by AeroMan
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 02:09:20 AM »
Just curious...

Where did you find information about the Signetics video chip? I've searched for that and had no success :-(

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 02:11:53 AM »
I think that one might have been sent to me. But most of the datasheets came from various datasheet sites, there are some listed on the Links Page.

Offline AeroMan

• Show only replies by AeroMan
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »
Coooool, Thanks a lot !

I was really curious about this chip, but never found a dataseet.

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »
V7.5a for OS4 has now been released, thanks to Alexandre Balaban.