Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sintech - anyone used this co before to purchase software???  (Read 3574 times)

Description:

Offline x56h34

• Show all replies
I used them before when I bought their new and improved membranes for ZX Spectrum 48+ and 128k. Everything went smoothly, other that the fact is that the membranes themselves were not really as good as advertised.

Offline x56h34

• Show all replies
Re: Sintech - anyone used this co before to purchase software???
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 06:02:40 PM »
I'd definitely give it a good thought before sending money. After I wrote back explaining my problem,
Sintech claimed that the membranes for Spectrums work just fine and that I should re-check if I installed them correctly. I've spent a few hrs playing around with it and made a conclusion that everything was in fact installed fine and that some keys simply wouldn't work smoothly or at all. I think that the production of those new membranes was a rush job, and Sintech doesn't want to admit it. I've also seen similar reports from other people claiming the same thing as I, in regards to the membranes.

So my experience was kind of negative, however I'm not sure if the same applies to all of their products. It definitely gives you a heads up that you are dealing with incompetence, in my opinion.