Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LSD Grapevine revived!  (Read 2053 times)

Description:

Offline CyberusTopic starter

• Show all replies
LSD Grapevine revived!
« on: April 03, 2004, 02:26:21 PM »
Remember diskmags?
Well if you were part of the scene (or even just followed it) back in the early nineties, you will remember that THE Amiga diskmag was Grapevine, by the group LSD. Grapevine featured music, graphics and an ever swelling collection of articles, from coding to wrestling, from fiction to physics, contributed by members of many of the big coding/cracking groups of the day. By the end,  GV was being distributed on 3 disks, and it would take more than a couple of hours to read every article.

After many delays, the first NEW issue in years has finally gone live (its now viewable online rather than distributed by PD libraries, BBS and mail traders!). Check out Ellesdee.org, in order to view the first issue and find out more about the new magazine. It is also possible to download the old GVs as .rar files

http://www.ellesdee.org/
I like Amigas

• Show all replies
Re: LSD Grapvevine revived!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 06:11:50 PM »
That is bloody bizarre actually - I've been using standard Mozilla lately (as opposed to Firebird which I used before), and it is quite strange to be called a 'gobshite' for not using Internet Explorer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Netscape completely pioneer internet browsers?
I don't use IE - not because I'm a 'gobshite' but because - no popups and tabbed browsing (I have 6 - 12 windows open at a time when I surf the net - its just the way my mind works)

@nOw2
Where is the bit by Pazza?
I had to paste the link into IE before I could read it, cos I was being a gobshite and using Mozilla...
I like Amigas

• Show all replies
Re: LSD Grapvevine revived!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 01:37:45 AM »
I thought my news blurb was skilfully written :-);-). Not sure if its fallen flat on its face now - ellesdee.org is no longer there....
I like Amigas