Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Story of VD0 - the invention of the recoverable ram disk  (Read 12860 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: Story of VD0 - the invention of the recoverable ram disk
« on: April 13, 2012, 06:08:20 PM »
Hi,

@pkivlowitz,

Sorry to hear about your trouble, not programming the VD0, or having no heat, but living in New Jersey, that had to be horrible. No ordinary man could take that, not only living with yankees, but living with New Jersey yankees. Well it could have been worse, you could have lived in New York.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »
Hi,

@Tension,

Why don't you tell him the truth,

It should be:

Welcome to Amiga.org, home of the "World Famous Amiga Loonies" here you will become addicted to old processors, new ideas in inventing old machines and hardware, using new hardware to emulate old outdated hardware for the Amiga.

so welcome to Looney world

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 06:32:51 PM »
Quote from: Bigbronc;547725
Hello, sorry to jump in on a reunion, nice stories. Where is this big Hamfest, I would love to go some place where some one can talk Amiga, most people don't know that there was a choice before. I am in Frederick Maryland and want to start a retro Amiga thing or something.

Hi,

@Bigbronc,

Listen all those Radio Hams want to talk about is their rigs, and what they have planned for the future, 99% of them don't want to talk about no ancient Amiga computer, all the new hams will probably think that the Amiga ran on vacuum tubes, and won't have the slightest idea what the Amiga was.

I mean look at Amiga.org, all these new guys want to talk about is Mac computers, and their new MorphOS Amiga emualtor for the Mac. (they probably don't even know what a real Amiga is, or probably never owned one).

By the way I run a Katrinia 2, 10, and 11 meter in my auto, and run a Yaesu. I also have a
Halicrafters and R-390 receiver. (Lets see if any of these modern day hams recognize this equipment, or a National radio that is up in my attic) I also have an old Zenith shortwave radio.

smerf