Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Mystery Amiga Hardware Coming to the DiscreetFX iStore on June 30th, 2010!  (Read 22271 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Phased plasma rifle with a 40 watt range? ;)
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Quote from: dentunes;566721
Gotta love Terminator

I'm glad someone appreciates a sense of humor. :lol:

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Wait! I got it.

A cpu that's a neural-net processor..... a learning computer.

:roflmao:

The A600 series had plastic composite skin. We spotted them easy. But these are new. They *LOOK* Amiga. Guru Meditations, no software support, antiquated hardware. I had to wait until there were no Amigans left, until I could zero it.

LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND! Amiga Inc. is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely WILL NOT STOP, *EVER*....... until the Amiga is dead.

*snort*

I kill me. :lol: