Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Os 3.2 development preview  (Read 162043 times)

Description:

Offline Neuf

• Show all replies
Re: Os 3.2 development preview
« on: December 07, 2019, 05:26:48 AM »
@kolla
You say you don't see anything bad about Cloanto taking over.  I must say I beg to differ with you. Firstly, Cloanto has made it abundantly clear that if they win the court case 3.1.4 will be discarded. He has said this quite publicly on numerous occasions,and very firmly I might add. There are a few other things he has said that have my eyebrows on the ceiling. I won't go into detail at this time. Hyperion has not done much right in the last twenty years,but 3.1.4 is by far and away the most important.  In fact they have almost rectified the damage they have done in the past.

I fully understand your loathing of Hyperion.  I think you and I are very close to being on the same page in this regard.  OS 4.x is a terrible mess. A-Eon brought in Warp 3D and warp 3D Nova as well to deal with RTG graphics. They are bringing in Enhancer software to improve the OS as well.  The problem with Enhancer is that many of its features should have been in the OS in the first place. SMP should have been done in 2012, if not sooner. I could go on and on on the defects in OS 4.x,but since this is about OS 3.2, I'll leave it at that. Cloanto I must tell you is no better than Hyperion.