Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jens Schönfeld  (Read 14989 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Jens Schönfeld
« on: August 31, 2008, 10:22:43 AM »
I can't say anything bad about the guy. He's great! We've even spent time chatting about tragic amiga accidents we've had. He is an example of what's good about our community.

I'm really looking forward to the Clone-A!
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »

Schoenfeld wrote:

The release of Indivision AGA gives a hint at the video-output-unit of Clone-A, with Clone-A requiring more features than Indivision AGA offers.

That brings a smile to my face!  :-o  Let me be the first to thank you for all your hard work.

Have a great, much-needed vacation, Jens.

-M

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:21:36 PM »

Krusher wrote:

Triple A+ chipset and some, with full compatibility with all models?  :-D
Exciting days people  :-o

Heh. I'm expecting warp coils, transporter rigs, anti-matter accelerators and a neural interface!

Jens, when are you going to make me a Cranial Deck Implant!  :crazy:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:27:00 PM »

Krusher wrote:

Heh, with that Large Hadrol Collidor running now, anything is possible, even shrinking the Earth to about an inch, because of black holes :-D  :-D  :lol:

Oh, I know! That's one place in the world I would absolutely *LOVE* to go.  I read an article about it and they were saying that it's the largest particle accelerator in the world. Supposedly, you can see collisions between particles, but it's so fast, you have to see it on stop-motion cameras.

We, as a civilization, really need to move to a better and cleaner form of power. I can't believe that America is still reliant on coal on a massive scale.

Pathetic.  :-?

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »
I have zero interest in American politics as of now....Besides, I moved to a new district and missed my window to declare myself and get a new registration card. I could claim out-of-district, but I have no love really, for either candidate. We're in a better position with Obama, naturally and I think it's time that we had a black president instead of a "southern gentleman".

I saw a documentary on Discovery Channel about it and then read an article on it. The thing that tripped me out about it, is where it was built.  :-o I don't know if I'd want that thing in my backyard! I don't remember correctly, but isn't that thing 50Km in diameter or something?

@Jens,

Sorry to hijack your thread, but this is a particle accelerator, we're talking about here. You're still just as cool.  :-D