Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Did anyone try OS X Lion on a MBA?  (Read 7447 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: Did anyone try OS X Lion on a MBA?
« on: July 23, 2011, 12:02:20 PM »
20 hours? How big is the file? :lol:

Although i haven't used it i have read about it. So am i to understand the only significant difference is that it is designed to work better with itunes? If i don't use itunes (i don't) then i will not get any benefit from using it?

Also i read they replaced the scroll bar with a finger slider whatever.

Off topic rant. I would have to agree with Bloodline that i prefer the old fashioned desktops as opposed to the new modern types. I know this is off topic but when i installed windows 7 a year ago the first thing i did was make it look/work like Vista/XP. IMO i simply do not understand why people complain about a start bar being hard to use. I love pull down/up menus. So easy to use. Rant finished  :rant:

PS i'm drunk.
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: Did anyone try OS X Lion on a MBA?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 11:41:21 AM »
Quote from: Franko;651461
@ Nicholas

When I replaced the HD in my G5 a few months back it took nearly 50 minutes to just install 10.5.2 from the DVD then just over 7 hours of downloading and installing all the updates just to get to 10.5.8 (the max this old iMac G5 can use)... :(

(and all that just to use the ruddy internet...) :cry:

Why did you change your HD? You said you never use it except for the internet. The truth is you really do like using your mac. It wasn't broken... you UPGRADED!  :roflmao:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.