Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Forever 2011 Premium Edition Give Away for the Cheap Asses  (Read 13210 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaHeretic

• Show all replies
Quote from: Transition;635606

Please put "I am a cheap ass

I realize this "cheap ass" is tongue and cheek and most likely related to the recent posts about linking to disk images, I thought I'd note that posting Amiga Forever as an alternative location to finding ADFs for real Amiga is 100% ILLEGAL!

--> http://www.amigaforever.com/kb/13-145 <--

Anybody, that continues to post suggesting to buy Amiga Forever and rip the ADFs as a way get disks for the "real" Amiga's will from now on be reported for their PIRATE activities!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 03:33:35 PM by AmigaHeretic »
A3000D (16mhz, 2MB Chip, 4MB Fast, SCSI (300+MB), SuperGen Genlock, Kick 3.1)
Back in my day, we didn\'t have water. We only had Oxygen and Hydrogen, and we\'d just have to shove them together.

Offline AmigaHeretic

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga Forever 2011 Premium Edition Give Away for the Cheap Asses
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 06:48:12 PM »
Quote from: Franko;635958
Wow... good job I've never been to OZ as I would go mental at such ludicrous behaviour (gawd it's almost as absurd as the Workbench copyright crap)... :crazy:

Why oh why oh why... bother to put a price on some thing (ie: $2.99) when you cant even pay that price... Strewth mate what's the phone number of your Prime Minister I think I feel a new mission coming on... ;)

That's how all Gas is sold in the U.S.  $3.989 per gallon for example. People don't even notice any more because they sort of hide that last nine and make it a little smaller on the signs.  But if you go buy a 1 gallon of gas I wonder what they charge you?  $3.98 and 9/10 of a penny?  Hold on sir let me get my metal cutters out shave some of this penny off!
A3000D (16mhz, 2MB Chip, 4MB Fast, SCSI (300+MB), SuperGen Genlock, Kick 3.1)
Back in my day, we didn\'t have water. We only had Oxygen and Hydrogen, and we\'d just have to shove them together.