Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What the F***!  (Read 21139 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: What the F***!
« Reply #14 from previous page: January 12, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
Quote from: JJ;606104
Whats wrong with VB.  These days you can now acccess everyhting you can with C or C#.

Does VB complie into slower code ?   Do you not like the syntax

Why the hatred for VB ?

It's t3h 3v1L!!!!

"Those that can 'C', those that can't 'VB'' :-P
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 05:10:08 PM »
Quote from: AmigaNG;606205
thats the best thing you've said!

look I maybe consider a troll when it come to C=USA threads and my opions on them, if they deliver everything they promised then maybe, just maybe I might do business with them and even support them, but so far a lot of promising, like they were going to support Aros, and their actions, like the ever changing Amiga fantasy case copyright text, treating legal action ageist Osnews, (hell even ageist me for my funny little youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDagZX1vWI)  and saying thing like who gave wayne the right to the Amiga.org domain etc etc, lets just say there action to date have not really impressive me.

They threatened you with legal action?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

We've not had the pleasure yet but I'm sure Barry and Leo Chuckle won't let us down. :)
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 05:40:34 PM »
Quote from: dammy;606210
Give them some time to get things better sorted out and plans go to execution phase is all I'm asking.   I have a feeling by the end of this month, things will start to be clarified with facts and dates.

Why should any of us give them anything?

Offline nicholas

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »
Quote from: AmigaNG;606214
Well original i did call the video CommodoreUSA, and used in the video the term "CommodoreUSA presents, " so maybe I did cross the line, which is why the video is no longer anything do with them but another company called FommodoreUK and any similarity are purely coincidence.   :rtfm:

As the owner of Commodore Amiga I hereby give you permission to use the holy names on that video.

Offline nicholas

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »
Quote from: runequester;606501
Well, if anyone wants, they can buy my "amiga". Its a generic dual core PC with 4 gigs of RAM, running linux.

The price is only 900 dollars, which is a STEAL in amiga terms, and I'll put amiga stickers on everything.

Install AROS on it and I'll give you a one off permission to sell it as an official Commodore Amiga. :)