Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: You can tell when a person has a bias...  (Read 2019 times)

Description:

Offline alenppc

• Show all replies
Re: You can tell when a person has a bias...
« on: April 02, 2007, 12:42:01 AM »
Firstly why is this thread here? It should be in the Coffee House as it has hardly anything to do with Amiga.

Secondly, yes Sony made a mistake with the rootkit, but I think they learned their lesson. I don't see Microsoft changing their business practices any time soon after decades of crap they've done - and got away with.

I was forced to buy Windows XP when I bought my laptop. I didn't want it but I didn't have any choice either. For me it is the same as stealing money from me. My laptop runs Ubuntu linux now, and the Windows CD they forced me to buy is sitting unopened in the box.

Yes, the media has been writing a lot of crap about the PS3 and I would not be surprised if it was all fuelled by brown envelopes handed in to them by the M$ itself.

I bought my PS3 about a month ago and it was not easy to find one despite all the supposed overstock the media was writing about. I had to walk around the city electronics stores for about three weeks before I managed to find a remote wal-mart that actually had one in stock. As if that wasn't enough, wal-mart was selling it at $38 above the MSRP. Clearly they were doing well enough.

As for the system itself, I feel exactly like I felt when I bought my first Amiga 1200. This thing is great, it's like having a home computer once again.

Why don't you try installing linux on the Xbox 360... ah that's right. Dear ol' M$ won't allow it... ;)