Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: You can tell when a person has a bias...  (Read 2017 times)

Description:

Offline Marco

• Show all replies
Re: You can tell when a person has a bias...
« on: April 01, 2007, 02:55:57 PM »
To be fair the whole 'I was born that way' thing is not proven scientific fact. I think that's what Minuous was saying, just not as politely as some would have put it. Many people of all kinds of orientation are actually offended by the idea that their sexuality isn't their own choice; some people genuinely are born L/G or T and some are born straight, but there's a lot in the middle who are either bi or do consciously choose one option over another.

Edit: it seems Minuous saying 'don't try to excuse it' meant he finds homosexuality as something 'wrong' and that a gay person has to justify themselves, which is of course a complete load.

Though this isn't really the place to discuss this. Back on topic, Sony is getting a disproportionate amount of flak IMO, the PS3 is a really nice piece of kit and if you want to have the equivalent level of functionality in a 360 (wireless, hdd, HDDVD) then the price rockets up to more than that of a PS3, plus you then have all the extra crap strewn over your floor (including a separate powersupply that weighed a ton from what I recall) whereas the PS3 is just one über-slick piece of kit taking up very little real-estate. HDMI looks very nice too.

The Wii is just a gimick to me - of those 5 or 6 million owners, how many of them do you think have any interest in it beyond Wii-sports or whatever the next wario puzzle game is called? How many of them do you think will be interested in proper games, and shell out for them on a regular basis, A lot of Wii buyers are this 'new market' - old people, mums and dads, aunties and uncles that Nintend were aiming at, but they're not gonna be paying £40 a pop every few weeks for the latest blockbuster. Plus I play games to relax, if I want physical excercise I'll go for a run thank you very much.
[color=6666FF]Iu he nesciti, u dia cun l\\\'urbu azurru, di parinti barbari, \\\'ntre u bunu i virtuusu Cimmiriu[/color][/b]
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0