Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: An Open Letter to Dave Haynie  (Read 12665 times)

Description:

Offline PiruTopic starter

• \' union select name,pwd--
    • Show only replies by Piru
    • http://www.iki.fi/sintonen/
Re: An Open Letter to Dave Haynie
« Reply #89 from previous page: April 21, 2011, 11:31:34 PM »
Quote from: mingle;632939
Oh yeah, I've just made an accusation about you...

Uh, I wasn't talking about you, but rather about the notion that "it's nothing, toughen up". Excuse me if it didn't come trough clearly enough.

Offline PiruTopic starter

• \' union select name,pwd--
    • Show only replies by Piru
    • http://www.iki.fi/sintonen/
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:52 PM »
Quote from: mingle;632944
Worst kind of insult?
Yes
You are kidding, surely.
No

Being accused of IP theft is something you don't take lightly. Ever. I'm rather surprised that there are people who think I am overreacting.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:36:41 PM by Piru »

Offline number6

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;632941
The fact that Ben Hermans/Hyperion had a habbit of doing this in the past, doesn't make it right.

Oh dear...in "Jaws" terms you're going to need a bigger boat, or at least another thread, if you're going to push the topic in that new direction. [evil grin]

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »
Quote from: Piru;632938
I don't know where you're coming from but around here claiming that is about the worst kind of insult you can make. Claiming you stole someone else's work without any kind of attribution is yelling bloody murder. This has been going on for 10 years now, and still no-one has cared to point a shred of evidence to back these claims up.

Insult or accusation whichever, if that's about the worst kind of insult someone can make at you then and as you say it's been going on for 10 years then who's the daftest one out of the pair of you... Dave for continuing with these "insults" or you for responding to them for 10 years... :(

Time to realise that were talking minor league stuff here guys that 99.99% of the world couldn't give a crap about (or even know what the frig it's all about in the first place) why not just ignore each other and get on with what you enjoy in life rather than behaving like a couple of old fools who are still in a huff with each other cos you both fell out over a storm in a teacup... :)

Take a chill pill, put yer feet up and say Wibble, you'll feel much better for it... honest... ;)

PS:Im pretty sure there are worse things to be "accused" of and if not then you really need to speak to someone... :)

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »
Relevant comments only, folks and try not to douse them with too much napalm.

Since Dave already responded I don't see much point in harassing him with further emails now.

I mean, do we need to go on?

-edit-

Nope. And since the thread is turning somewhat sour, this is a good time to conclude it.
int p; // A