Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nibiru is actually a BoingBall...  (Read 6598 times)

Description:

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: Nibiru is actually a BoingBall...
« on: July 28, 2012, 04:49:12 PM »
I think it's a great pic!  I'd love to get a version for 3.9 to run with my Mediator setup...

I don't know why people are getting so riled up over your pic.  It is kinda funny but cool.  Better than anything I could do to say the least.  Thanks for sharing!
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: Nibiru is actually a BoingBall...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 11:29:53 PM »
Quote from: haywirepc;701452
"I don't know why people are getting so riled up over your pic. " -

People are getting worked up because this person grubbed a free os4 machine from the users in order to work on projects to benefit the amiga community.

So far this 3 minute cut and paste job, which was admittedly not even done on an amiga or amiga software is all he has delivered.

Anyone know when it was that people donated  to this joke? I seem to recall it was quite a long time ago. Someone does need to locate those posts of him grubbbing for money so he could do all these great projects for the amiga community.

In other news if anyone will buy me a morphos or amiga os4 machine  I'll
make 2 wallpapers. Thats right, and I will do it the same day I receive those computers. Thats DOUBLE the benefit to the morphos or os4 communities.

Thats right for a limited time, I'll offer DOUBLE the work this guy did to get his free os4 machine. DOUBLE Thats how I roll.

Okay, it mean spirited comments like this that drive people away.  Check out the original post and you'll see he was doing it for fun and wanted to share.  I'm sorry that you don't understand how ideas, concepts and situations can be turned on their heads when unknown situations and the like pop up.  apparently all of the projects you have ever started finished on time without any hiccups or delays.  You are a god among pitiful mortals and we tremble in your presence.

How 'bout this, oh great and powerful Oz, you can start posting like you are a grown up or you will find yourself banned for a week.  this goes for everyone else.  I'm getting really sick of getting onto this site, read a new post with something cool or new only to have the OP get ripped to shreds by people like you.

Curious about where he is? PM HIM!!!!  You MIGHT just find out that you know something that he doesn't and be able to HELP HIM instead of berate him!
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?