Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OS4 still hasn't came yet?  (Read 7942 times)

Description:

Offline Atheist

• Show all replies
Re: OS4 still hasn't came yet?
« on: March 24, 2003, 08:14:40 PM »
All I know for sure is, they're not releasing it on April 1st.

I don't have any inside info, it's just a common sense observation, you know, an educated guess. They've had enough slip ups to last 50 years, and they don't want to look bad.

AmigaOne! Looking Good!
\\"Which would you buy? The Crappy A1200, 15 years out of date... or the Mobile Phone that I have?\\" -- bloodline
So I guess that A500, 600, 1000, 2000, CDTV, CD32, are pure garbage then? Thanks for posting here.

Offline Atheist

• Show all replies
Re: OS4 still hasn't came yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 11:29:46 PM »

Karlos wrote:
It's not as if the world's largest operating systems producer ever hit a release date on time and that's with a devloper team and budget that totally dwarfs Hyperion by comparison.

How many countries' GDP do they dwarf????

It's not like making an OS for a simple device, like C=64, like you say. (Not to demean C=64, but todays tech is VERY complex.)

blubbe wrote:
Oh man, am I just tired or is it normal to
fall of the chair crying and laughing at the same
time..
Not judging anything though, just observing
my body expressing itself.

That's how I felt about most of the comments, and is why I posted in a sort of "oblivious to the rest of the thread", manner.

AmigaOne! Creating magic with a shoestring (budget).
\\"Which would you buy? The Crappy A1200, 15 years out of date... or the Mobile Phone that I have?\\" -- bloodline
So I guess that A500, 600, 1000, 2000, CDTV, CD32, are pure garbage then? Thanks for posting here.