Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney  (Read 42899 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #359 from previous page: April 04, 2011, 11:48:42 PM »
Quote from: Franko;628008
Not yet, as they're still arriving and I don't want the person to stop sending me these emails until I can verify the truth behind them...

And as for the forever hold your peace bit, what has this got to do with you anyway...

Because you are keeping these retched CUSA marketing threads on the front page Franko.  Treat them like you would treat any attention craving toddler and ignore them.  Post your evidence in a separate thread and these free adverts for CUSA will drop off the front page.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »
Quote from: Franko;628001
Hmm... is this all the new CUSA fanboys trying to register here about 15 minutes ago or has Barry recruited more mindless minions to spam the site with... :)

I should point out that I get to see a bit more information in that list when I view it and I'm not entirely convinced all those signing up are even people. As with almost any popular forum using an off-the-shelf package, attempted spambot registrations are an ongoing pest.
int p; // A

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #361 on: April 04, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
Quote from: nicholas;628011
Because you are keeping these retched CUSA marketing threads on the front page Franko.  Treat them like you would treat any attention craving toddler and ignore them.  Post your evidence in a separate thread and these free adverts for CUSA will drop off the front page.

That's the whole point that not many seem to be get here, this site is being taken over by CUSA threads, heck even Transitions starting the ruddy things and if the CUSA fanboys get their way then it's only going to become a lot worse... :(

Never believed in censorship but now I really believe for the sake of all the decent members of this great site that Transition should find the courage to say enough is enough and remove all CUSA crap before the site loses more valuable and long time members... :(

Is CUSA really worth all the bullshit being caused here...

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
« Reply #362 on: April 04, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »
Quote from: Franko;628005
Let's just say after a few anonymous emails I've received by someone who likes to blab a lot on behalf of CUSA and doesn't know how to send anonymous emails very well, he has put doubts in my mind about just how neutral Red really is when it comes to CUSA... :(

Now you are are adding full of shit to your list of attributes that already includes poor impersonation of a Scott and poor trolling ability.
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline Franko

« Reply #363 on: April 04, 2011, 11:56:27 PM »
Quote from: Karlos;628012
I should point out that I get to see a bit more information in that list when I view it and I'm not entirely convinced all those signing up are even people. As with almost any popular forum using an off-the-shelf package, attempted spambot registrations are an ongoing pest.

I did wonder about that, too many trying to sign up at the exact same time to be genuine I thought... :)

Offline Franko

« Reply #364 on: April 05, 2011, 12:00:10 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628015
Now you are are adding full of shit to your list of attributes that already includes poor impersonation of a Scott and poor trolling ability.

Hmm... after a statement like that seems that there may just be some truth to these emails I've been receiving from your so called "friend"... sad really... :(

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
« Reply #365 on: April 05, 2011, 12:08:21 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628017
Hmm... after a statement like that seems that there may just be some truth to these emails I've been receiving from your so called "friend"... sad really... :(

Whatever you say cupcake. Now why don't you post your evidence? Oh wait, you were lying. Oops!:roflmao:

Offline dammy

• Show only replies by dammy
« Reply #366 on: April 05, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628019
Whatever you say cupcake. Now why don't you post your evidence? Oh wait, you were lying. Oops!:roflmao:

Oh boy, now he is going to spend the entire night writing emails to himself.
Dammy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arix-OS/414578091930728
Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #367 on: April 05, 2011, 12:18:57 AM »
Quote from: dammy;628020
Oh boy, now he is going to spend the entire night writing emails to himself.

Hey that's funny! :roflmao:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Franko

« Reply #368 on: April 05, 2011, 12:20:04 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628019

Perhaps you and Dammy would be better keeping you silly post's for MooBunny like you have been doing for the past few months now... ;)

Shame you're not very good at covering your tracks Red, I thought you actually knew what you were doing when it came to the net, seems I've learned more about it in less than a year than you have in your entire life... :D

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #369 on: April 05, 2011, 12:23:18 AM »
@Franko

Any fool can pretend to be any other fool on moobunny. That's part of the fun of the place - hell, I have to post via a static IP there just so people can tell me apart from the "itching bastard" version that was floating around for a while previously.

As for comments like "there's going to be a shitstorm...", in what sense was 'r' wrong? Just this one announcement has generated a lot of friction already.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2011, 12:25:21 AM »
Anyway, this thread is getting rather off-topic and personal. Not to mention annoyingly sticky. Let's consider that a hint to stick to the topic, shall we? (without all this tangential bickering, it would have already fallen from the front page by now).
int p; // A

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2011, 12:27:07 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628022
Shame you're not very good at covering your tracks Red, I thought you actually knew what you were doing when it came to the net, seems I've learned more about it in less than a year than you have in your entire life... :D

You've backed yourself in a corner which you can't get out. You've been exposed as the fake you are. You have nothing because there is nothing. You will sit up all day and night trying to make up a believable story and fake some emails but it simply won't fly. You gambled on a bold faced lie and it blew up in your face.

Sucks to be you.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2011, 12:29:49 AM »
Quote from: Karlos;628024
Anyway, this thread is getting rather off-topic and  personal. Not to mention annoyingly sticky. Let's consider that a hint  to stick to the topic, shall we? (without all this tangential bickering,  it would have already fallen from the front page by now).

It's ironic you need a moderator to stand up for another moderator. My hero...  :rolleyes:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline dammy

• Show only replies by dammy
« Reply #373 on: April 05, 2011, 12:31:30 AM »
Quote from: Karlos;628024
Anyway, this thread is getting rather off-topic and personal. Not to mention annoyingly sticky. Let's consider that a hint to stick to the topic, shall we? (without all this tangential bickering, it would have already fallen from the front page by now).

Let me help.  T-Minus 04:30:00 before launch.  First video will be up on http://www.commodore-amiga.org after that time.  I suspect more information will be up on http://www.commodoreusa.net after midnight as well, like a online store. ;)
Dammy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arix-OS/414578091930728
Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself.

Offline SysAdminTopic starter

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show only replies by SysAdmin
    • http://www.a-eon.com
« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2011, 12:35:10 AM »
@Franko

CommodoreUSA partnering with Disney is a major story, thus it was a news item here.
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.