Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney  (Read 42436 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« on: April 01, 2011, 08:50:44 PM »
Gawd... :(

That's Disney on me hit list now... :flak:

(wonder if all their old miggies that they bought back in the 90's have broken down... they could've bought some nice ones on eBay recently... cheap at twice the price)... :)

Now where'd I leave that Mickey Mouse trap... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 09:03:27 PM »
Quote from: Belial6;626640
Does that mean there will be a DisneyScotland.com website in the works?

Now there's an Idea :idea:

Im getting on to it right away... watch this space... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 01:05:17 AM »
They've just updated that site... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 01:53:02 AM »
Quote from: Claw22000;626748
Does any one every try to help people with Amiga needs anymore?  Theres people on and not one person looked at the new posting asking for help :(

I did... :D and so do plenty of others... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 07:07:41 AM »
Quote from: Darrin;627041
They're only making 5 of them and each one comes with a "company position".

:roflmao:

Glad I don't need to work or have the urge to buy a box (must be a disorder or compulsion that, Boxyitris or summit...) :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »
Quote from: dammy;627322
That's pretty harsh considering C=USA hasn't talked much about the Commodore Amiga series.  Why not wait until you hear the facts before you condemn them?

Well why don't you stop spouting your opinions on how spiffy this new fake Amiga is going to be and what crap emulator it's going to run as well until we hear the facts from a reliable source (which is not likely) as CUSA has given us more BS than a sewage plant... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »
Quote from: dammy;627325
Or you could just stop reading my posts.  Or would that be too hard for you to do?

Yup... it's one of my new hobbies... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 08:27:22 PM »
Quote from: swoslover;627351
What I am struggling to understand is why there is no mention of this in the news section of the CUSA webpage.

Personally I think CUSA has been good for the community has certainly raised some interesting debates if nothing else..

Also there is no such thing as bad publicity and in the Amiga community which has been stagnant for years now this offers some (possibly false) hope of some kind of return to the mainstream.

How the frig can CUSA be good for the Amiga community when in recent days the shit constantly posted about them here has caused a number of long time A.org members to leave (KThunder, ColdFish, SpiHunter and from what I gather Boudicca)... :madashell:

I don't know how you can think that is good after the bullshit comments from the likes of Leo that we'd better like it or lump it and general antagonising remarks he, Dammy and Wolfie have made about the genuine Amiga Community... :madashell:

There has been no debates just free advertising by a certain Fanboy and pathetic remarks by CUSAs only paid employee... :madashell:

Plus all the distraction it causes here on the site by taking away the spotlight from folks questions, comments and posts about real Amiga subjects... :(

If you think that is good for the community then you need your head examined mate... :(

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »
Quote from: Karlos;627367
Maybe she means you: http://moobunny.dreamhosters.com/cgi/mbthread.pl/amiga/expand/188813

Of course, being moobunny, that could be anybody...

There some bugger on that creepy site pretending to be me and there's at least a dozen ruddy threads on it now mostly instigated by Dammy and kept going by him... :furious:

Sad thing is the imposter is totally naff and Dammy thinks it is me, Barry sure knows how to pick a good quality mouthpiece, eh... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »
@ swoslover

I was only grumpy cos on Thurday a woman nearly pocked me ruddy eye out on Princess Street with her brolly and it wasn't even raining, so as you're from Auld Reekie I thought I'd have wee moan at you... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 09:22:09 PM »
Ach... anyway... bollox to all this CUSA crap, may as well follow their example and place a shameless plug for me new world exclusive covertly filmed video here (it's got fake Commodore logo's bought from ebay so that should make it ligit...) :D

[youtube]dU94T6KZnSg[/youtube]

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 11:41:53 PM »
Well it's a few minutes till WrestleMania 27 kicks of, got meself a nice big Vindaloo, tons of sweet, crisps and juice all ready for a marathon 4 hour stint of boo's & cheers, goodies and baddies, fakes, frauds & fixes one half of the crown supporting the blue corner the other the red, pacts being made and broken, backstabbing, infighting, fun & laughter, good bits, boring bits and general downright nonsense where despite being glued to it for the four hours we already know the outcome cos it's all a fix... :)

Hmm... kinda reminds me of something else I look at for hours... wonder what that could be... ;)

(Peace on you for the next 4 hours... :D)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 05:02:43 AM »
Lets play spot the troll...

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 05:17:52 AM »
Quote from: digitex;627559
btw, great video Franko, but the funny thing is, it was actually shot in YOUR kitchen.

Wow Barry... or is it Leo... didn't know you'd be able to spot the difference... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 08:13:19 PM »
Quote from: gertsy;627745
I'll prefer to call him Franko.  LOL.
At least until Franko gives me the "Bollocks!" so to speak.

Nah... bollox... taint me it's either Barry or Leo trying to win over some new customers this time by pretending to be intelligent & nice, it'll never work though cos they've already displayed that apart from trying to sell a naff product they're both just a couple of con men out to make a quick buck and as they've said so often themselves we either like it or lump it... :(

See This Post...
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=627781&postcount=258

Gawd... now we've got the whole friggin firm to put up with posting keech rounds here, Barry AKA Digitex, Leo AKA BigBenTheAussie, Randy AKA Dammy & WasteOfSpace AKA WolfToTheMoon.... ;)

PS:Forgot to include RedRumLoa who is there officially bought off member of this site... :D