Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RetroGeek/DoomMaster selling stolen goods  (Read 6839 times)

Description:

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
Re: RetroGeek/DoomMaster selling stolen goods
« Reply #29 from previous page: March 03, 2007, 10:26:43 PM »
Maybe this TJ character is DM him(her)self or meerly a stooge for the DM machine.
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline therail

• Show only replies by therail
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »

weirdami wrote:
Maybe this TJ character is DM him(her)self or meerly a stooge for the DM machine.

i always wondered that too. this issues has been bought up before. i get the impression that TJ is a close contact of DM.

Offline OldSchool

• Show only replies by OldSchool
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »
Thanks for the warnings.  

I saw a couple of auctions from this guy a couple of years back.  One in particular was for an A530, though you'd never know it past the third line of his description.  He raged for most of three paragraphs about the types of bidders that he hates, how everyone's trying to rip him off, etc.    Definitely off his meds that day and sounds generally unstable to say the least.  He retracted that auction and a few days later reposted the same item with a more of a description and less of a tirade.  But the damage was done and needless to say and I've avoided his auctions (and their cheesy music) ever since.
[color=000066]\\"The true measure of a career is to be able to be content, even proud that you succeeded through your own endeavors without leaving a trail of casualties in your wake.\\" - Allen Greenspan[/color]

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2007, 11:22:31 PM »
Maybe TJLazer is Doomy's mate. I would still buy from him though (TJLazer, not Doomy).
Until he proves otherwise, TJLazer can be trusted.

Offline Framiga

• Show only replies by Framiga
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2007, 11:24:14 PM »
and honestly is the second time that i've asked him a reply/clarification i never got.

I can live even without but the important (at least for me) is to avoid to be "fooled"(sp)

Offline Methuselas

• Show only replies by Methuselas
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 12:05:07 AM »
Alright, People. Enough about "Is TJ really DoomMaster?".

Rest.

I've been on here a *LONG* time. Since *BEFORE* the reset
and move to the new server.

And so has TJ.

I'm sorry you got ripped off. Some people have good luck with him, some don't. You were an unlucky one. You need to talk to the authorities and see what you can do. Resolve the matter, using the system and you'll be fine.

As for the rest of you:  :madashell:

Most of you have been on here for a couple of years. TJ and I have been here, nearly a decade, if not a decade. In all that time, I have never seen one person complain about purchasing *ANYTHING* from TJ and I find it rude that you're all lynching him, simply 'cos he knows a guy, through which he has purchased several things, without a problem.

I was around, during the "DoomMaster Days" and there are two things that I can tell you, for all certainty:

TJ is *NOT* "The DoomMaster".

And I think you owe him an apology.  :evil:
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Framiga

• Show only replies by Framiga
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 12:22:03 AM »
never said he was DM!!!! i said only that he is too much "close" to him (beeing a mod of his site) to make vague  statements like: "I have dealt with him on a couple of occasions and he has comed through for me" with the attempt to defend who actually is not defensible at all.
Ergo i don't owe apologies to nobody.

Offline Vincent

• Show only replies by Vincent
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 02:07:36 AM »

weirdami wrote:
@Chubbyrain

The problem with that is that you need a credit card to get an account, or at least I remember having to need one when I joined.

When I joined a few years ago I didn't need one.  Which was handy because I didn't have one.
Xbox360
"Oh no. Everytime you turn up something monumental and terrible happens.
I don\'t think I have the stomach for it." - Raziel