Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms  (Read 22244 times)

Description:

Offline Dr_Procton

• Show all replies
Re: Cinemaware's Wings Remastered coming to Amiga NG platforms
« on: February 04, 2018, 10:07:50 AM »
I just posted this in amigaworld..Beware of that guy (Sven of Cinemaware retro).
I had a very baad experience with that guy Sven of Cinemaware Retro.
I ordered AND PAID more than one year ago for a copy of Defender of the Crown collection. Never received the game. I sent him a ton of mail. He replied some of my mail, promised a tracking number, a next week shipping week after week..pathetic excuses.
Now the game is set as not available.But he didn't refund me for not receiving a copy of that product.
Stay away from that guy Sven..

Offline Dr_Procton

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 11:57:46 AM »
I didn't receive this email from him. So I've no hope to get my defender of the crown collection (ordered and paid in 2016!!!). But if he received death threats maybe there are a LOT of people that, like me, didn't receive what they paid for. I think that this letter is a sort of new excuse to take time and not ship newly paid orders..

Offline Dr_Procton

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 05:35:32 PM »
Quote from: Rob;835992
If he is turning everything over to DragonBox, hopefully you get your order after that.

I think this is another excuse to delay the angry of his customers. The dragonbox thing is an old one for me. He told me about dragonbox handling a long time ago.
My defender of the crown collection will never arrive (and my money never refunded), sad thing for me (beautiful product). Now I can only advise other people to not deal with that guy. I will be glad to apologize publicly to Sven if he manage to deliver the game, even 1 year and half after my (paid)order, but this it's not possible because  that guy have no respect for his customers.