Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New A-EON Technology Website now live!  (Read 20385 times)

Description:

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
Re: New A-EON Technology Website now live!
« on: April 15, 2010, 02:26:42 AM »
Quote from: Cammy;553581
If you rub that knob thing it gets longer.

Love when you talk dirty. :laughing:

Anyway, I have to object to the customized case.  If the board is not some form of ATX, then the price will be unnecessarily increased by both the case itself and shipping of the case.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 02:30:08 AM by LoadWB »

Offline LoadWB

• Show all replies
Re: New A-EON Technology Website now live!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 05:57:19 AM »
I would not take the comment about OS4 users personally, but shrug it off as such.  My interpretation of the comment is, if you want to run OS4 you have to pay exorbitant prices for hardware.  None the less, I do not use OS4 (yet, until I get my CSPPC repaired) but I -- as well as many others -- appreciate the effort developers put into supporting it.  The Amiga community has suffered fragmentation in the past, and it certainly would be difficult to survive another fracturing.

That said, I find the image of the monkey disturbing as well, knowing the context of the photograph itself, and only mildly relevant to the context of the comment made.  Now, having said that, I do not personally see a reason to remove it to sate me, though I can clearly understand where others would disapprove.  ::shrugs::

All in all, I do not abide this thread turning into YET ANOTHER piss-fest of attitudes and negativity towards anything promoted to or for the Amiga community.  If everything offered is attacked, then the motivation to produce anything better is diminished and ultimately it all dies.

So, for those of you producing, keep on, please.  For those of you casting your mighty heft of dispersions against newcomers, shove it.  If the product is shyt, it will die under its own weight.  At least some people are doing; what has your fat-headed arm-chair quarterbacking produced?

EDIT: I wanted to clear up that my intention is not to slam those with constructive and useful criticism.  Criticism is essential, and stating what some prefer or do not like is critical to producing good products.  I have seen some good comments in this thread, but my fear is that it has the potential to escalate much like other threads have recently.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 06:01:30 AM by LoadWB »