Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

AuthorTopic: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan  (Read 1481 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mike-

Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« on: March 05, 2010, 03:00:01 PM »
We are proud to present this interview with Ugress, a famous Norwegian artist who cut his teeth on the Commodore Amiga. Without rambling on any further, here it is, an interview with Ugress.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:04:58 PM by mike- »
C= Amiga Addict & Dendrophiliac
,,,
(Oo)
⎛☮ໄ
ﮑὠՀ
 

Offline cecilia

  • Amiga Snob
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 4875
  • Country: 00
  • Total likes: 1
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
Re: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:15:17 PM »
nice!

Amiga has left an indelible mark on everyone that had one
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial
 

Offline mike-

Re: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 06:04:21 PM »
Quote from: cecilia;546304
nice!

Amiga has left an indelible mark on everyone that had one


I agree, it holds a special place in everyone that owned one´s heart, speaking to friends about it, their eyes light up and seem to fall into a nostalgic trippy state. There is lots of SID love in many of Ugress´s songs as well.
C= Amiga Addict & Dendrophiliac
,,,
(Oo)
⎛☮ໄ
ﮑὠՀ
 

Offline F1Lupo

Re: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 10:00:31 PM »
Quote from: mike-;546308
I agree, it holds a special place in everyone that owned one´s heart, speaking to friends about it, their eyes light up and seem to fall into a nostalgic trippy state. There is lots of SID love in many of Ugress´s songs as well.



Paula's great but 6581R4 SID RuLeZ :-)
____________________________________________________________________
c64-dual sids, A1000, A1200-060@50, A4000-CSMKIII
Indivision AGA & Catweasel MK4+= Amazing
! My Master Miggies-Amiga 1000 & AmigaOne X1000 !
--- www.mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca ---
  -AspireOS.com & Amikit- Amiga for your netbook-
***X1000- I BELIEVE *** :angel:
 

Offline Lando

Re: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 01:53:36 PM »
When I try to click the link it says 'maintenance mode' and won't work.
 

Offline mike-

Re: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 02:13:51 PM »
Quote from: Lando;546833
When I try to click the link it says 'maintenance mode' and won't work.


Fixed. Were making some changes to the page in the days and weeks to come i suppose.
C= Amiga Addict & Dendrophiliac
,,,
(Oo)
⎛☮ໄ
ﮑὠՀ
 

Offline mike-

Re: Interview with Ugress, famous artist and C= Amigan
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
Quote from: mike-;546835
Fixed. Were making some changes to the page in the days and weeks to come i suppose.


Wops, NOW its fixed ^^
C= Amiga Addict & Dendrophiliac
,,,
(Oo)
⎛☮ໄ
ﮑὠՀ