Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: individual Computers: Software updates  (Read 1375 times)

Description:

Offline SchoenfeldTopic starter

• Show only replies by Schoenfeld
    • http://icomp.de
individual Computers: Software updates
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »
We're providing a hotfix for the Catweasel drivers that corrects writing of Amiga-disks. The only updated file is the Imagetool, please only use it with the latest beta-drivers V2.3.0.0. Download: imagetool_hotfix.zip (77,6K). Caution: This hotfix has only been tested with Amiga-disks!

Oliver Achten has done a lot of work on the MMC64: Since MMC- and SD-cards with a capacity of more than 4G are already available, MMC64 now supports the FAT32 filesystem. This more modern filesystem also has advantages on smaller flashcards, because most C64-files are so small that FAT16 will only waste a lot of space. The new BIOS also made updates on the plugins necessary, most plugins experienced a complete re-write, the old plugins will be updated shortly and can currently only be used with FAT16. The MP3-plugin can now playback whole directories as playlists, the AVF-plugin plays an MMC64-proprietary video format that also utilizes the MP3@64 module. The Picture-plugins have also been updated and they are available in version 1.3 on our support page. An example video file in AVF-format is also located there, because we don't have a converter for your videos yet.

Peter Wendrich has made major updates to the C64-core for the C-One in the past few months. The interrupt behaviour of the CPU has been corrected, a bug in sprite display in the lower screen area has been removed, and the timing-behaviour of the CIA-chips has been implemented according to the results of Peter's detailed research. The new core is available in the download-area of the C-One Webseite.

Offline amiga4001

• Show only replies by amiga4001
Re: individual Computers: Software updates
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »
Nice these updates..
If only they would produce a working delfina.library for my now unused delfina.(clockportversion).

Offline Cass

• Show only replies by Cass
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:53:35 PM »
Kudos to Jens!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last week I got MMC64, great piece of h/w (I already own X-surf:afro:). I`m very happy to see s/w evolving at the same pace with h/w.

Keep up the good work Jens :pint:
"If we don't got it, you don't want it!"

Offline timofonic

• Show only replies by timofonic
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 07:20:33 AM »
That's great but, what about updating your site too?

I think Individual Computers' site needs a major face lift and a regular information update. Sincerely it looks like the sites was abandoned, not listing your new products on the product section and other issues. Maybe you could hire something for this task, having your site quite updated with the latest hot stuff.

I hope you can solve that soon, as it's a lot easier than developing hardware and software.

Offline adonay

• Show only replies by adonay
    • http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 06:47:09 PM »
Delfina lib i second that .. I sold mine becouse of that poorly written libary.. As for the other products cant complain at all...
A1200 ACA 1230