Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Guru Meditation Offers AmigaOne XE Repairs  (Read 8350 times)

Description:

Offline JoannaK

• Show only replies by JoannaK
Re: Guru Meditation Offers AmigaOne XE Repairs
« Reply #104 from previous page: February 01, 2005, 08:50:47 PM »
Wayne: Since your most critical post appeared so soon after my first comment on this thread, I tend to think I was among your's intented targets...

I can't talk for others, but I try to keep same standards for *All* companies/projects involved. If you'll check my comments related to Mos-development/developers on MorphZone you'll see I'm not been praising the way Zapek/Stunzi situation has been 'handled'. Nor that I'd be reallyhappy to see these 'delays' been hidden from users for well orver a year.

I sold my Pega2 last April/May cause I was disappointed the progress on Mos and applications (Hw was nice). Since then I have had none of these systems and without *major* improving it'll be highly unlikly I'll have one anytime soon.

Offline System

• Show only replies by System
    • http://amiga.org
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2005, 09:19:23 PM »
Joanna,

To be perfectly honest, you hadn't even crossed my mind, nor had I even realized you're posted.

Wayne

Offline JoannaK

• Show only replies by JoannaK
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2005, 09:59:11 PM »
Ah... It was just really bad timing. Sorry

Anyhow.. IMHO it's good that people can discuss about these pboblematic issues relating to companies and products available at the market. And not just Praise and echo 'corporate info' but also question and debate earlier made decisions and company future plans.

Of course some there will be overreacting time to time and people tend to be highly sensitive about their previous comments (usually made in different situation and with partial information) ... Not to mention those Real-Bad-days we all have sometimes.

Offline System

• Show only replies by System
    • http://amiga.org
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2005, 11:03:35 PM »

Anyhow.. IMHO it's good that people can discuss about these pboblematic issues relating to companies and products available at the market. And not just Praise and echo 'corporate info' but also question and debate earlier made decisions and company future plans.
I can't disagree with that, but {bleep}ing about the same exact things for three fricking years?  Isn't there a statute of limitations on stupidity?

Offline PulsatingQuasar

• Show only replies by PulsatingQuasar
    • http://none
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2005, 07:44:19 PM »
I can't disagree with that, but {bleep}ing about the same exact things for three fricking years? Isn't there a statute of limitations on stupidity?

Nope. Some people are plain idiots, nothing to do about it.

Allthough I have chosen for the AmigaONe / OS 4 road I have never felt the need to take a dig at MorphOS/Pegasos.

After these 3 years some people seem to have a 15 centimeter thick lead plate in front of their head that they can't see that on both platforms things have happened that only hurt the end user.

So spouting a load of crap is totally useless.
BlizzardPPC powered!!
AmigaOne-XE G3 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM, Radeon 8500, OS4

Offline PulsatingQuasar

• Show only replies by PulsatingQuasar
    • http://none
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2005, 07:48:10 PM »
I agree with the Slashdot thing though. On that site everything is bad if it's not Linux and you don't have the same ideas as they have. Which are offcourse ubergod ideas.  :-)
BlizzardPPC powered!!
AmigaOne-XE G3 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM, Radeon 8500, OS4