Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: StarTrek Discovery season 2 finale  (Read 10449 times)

Description:

Offline broadblues

Re: StarTrek Discovery season 2 finale
« on: April 26, 2019, 11:04:57 AM »
they fixed a lot of the issues with the timeline that they wouldn't have needed to

That was the whole point though, they intended that from the begining, they said so indirectly by asking people to watch to the end before losing their shit about it :-)

Offline broadblues

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 11:11:08 AM »
The only thing that I dont care for is the relationship between the Dr and engineer. I dont get why every TV show these days has to have a controversial same sex relationship.

What was contraversial about it? 

Offline broadblues

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 12:41:20 PM »

I sort of hoped that this series would explain why Klingons look like they do, and with Ash Tyler aka Voq's controversial relationship with himself and other klingons, it was promising... to quote Worf "it's a long story".

I was just thinking about that myself.  The klingons seemd to jump from "bald" to an aproximation of next generation style and just ignored the descrepency with the original series style, when they got most other details to sync up. Perhaps they just ran out of space for that in the script? Or perhaps that being left for the section 31 spinoff if it happens...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:42:56 PM by broadblues »