Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: From the busting out laughing department - Win Phone Team having a funeral for iPhone  (Read 6607 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
What's all the fuss about, reckon I'm the only person on this planet that doesn't own any kind of mobile phone... :)

Apart from my landline/home phone, my only other form of communication with the outside world are two old beans tins and a really long piece of string... :D

(although I only seem to get the sound of silence on it these days, wonder what happened to my imaginary friend.. :( )

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Quote from: Transition;578836
I knew this looked familiar but could not place it till now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSAXEVXvNz8

That must be the most exciting thing thats happened in a Microsoft Store in years... (sad gits) :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Quote from: redrumloa;578864
Oh lord, make the pain stop :nervous:

Sorry... Can't take the pain away, cos Mr Hammer sez... :(

[youtube]tYi3pwK6KkI[/youtube]

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Quote from: Cammy;578907
Hey Franko, you're not the only person without one! Being deaf and having no social life, I don't really see the point of owning a mobile phone, they seem like well marketed money pits to me. If I need a portable computer I can take anywhere, I'll use my unbranded netbook running Aros and Linux.

Wow... proof at last, there are at least two of us on the planet who don't need or use a mobile... :)

Now I can tell my doctors, I'm not so strange after all... :D

Your still a bit trendy though, the closest thing I've got to a netbook or laptop is my old Casio pocket calculator... :roflmao:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
WOW... Four of us in this thread so far that don't own or use a mobile phone...:)

A few more, then we could start a football team, or a secret society for mobile phone haters... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Quote from: Trev;578995
@Franko

My wife thinks I need one for "emergencies." So does the office. Otherwise, I wouldn't have one.

If you really don't like them, then the simple answer is, divorce the wife and resign from your job... :D

Then you could join our footy team... :roflmao: