Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestion: Ban-rationale thread  (Read 8342 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Suggestion: Ban-rationale thread
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 31, 2011, 05:20:35 AM »
In case your wondering why I didn't respond to you via PM that is because the last time I ever tried to ask you something via PM you responded with the reply...

TTFN

So it's obvious there is no point in trying to reason with someone like yourself and if speaking the truth and asking genuine and reasonable questions about the pathetic bias of certain moderators here including yourself then I shall do it publicly instead of getting such nonsensical answers from you like the one quoted in this post you sent me recently and as for your reason given in your current banning email well that's just complete BS and you know it.

Strange how you don't ban anyone else in this thread who questions things and there was no attack on a moderator again more blatant lies and utter BS you are using an excuse here to ban me.

You have shown yourself up as being totally unfit to be a moderator here and if you had any decency you would step down immediately.

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: Suggestion: Ban-rationale thread
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 05:21:58 AM »
Quote from: Argo;657113
Questioning moderation again. I even gave you the option to contact me via email. Just as you could have PMed me as I have not banned you yet.
I just don't understand what it is about the rules you can not comprehend.
Must be English is not your native tongue. Hmm, likely be Scottish....
As I've told you multiple times when I've had to deal with you for violations. Contact the mods or admin directly. Not make a big issue of it with vast public postings.

As I said the last time I PM'd you about something all I got was the reply

TTFN

So why on earth would I bother to PM you ever again.