Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tracker Hero, Amiga game stagnating :(  (Read 1379 times)

Description:

Offline GulliverTopic starter

Tracker Hero, Amiga game stagnating :(
« on: February 11, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »
Last news of the forthcoming Amiga game Tracker Hero are from its own website, from may last year. The game is in a beta stage and a demo was available with Amiga Future issue 82.  

So the thing is... Will it be released? What are the remaining issues that prevent that from happening?

Offline Cammy

Re: Tracker Hero, Amiga game stagnating :(
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 10:58:41 PM »
Tracker Hero needs more original music, maybe some mod musicians out there can contribute towards the game with some lovely new music. When you play a game like this, you want it to have lots of different tracks to choose from because you might not like all of them. There are only a few songs in the Guitar Hero games that I like to play because I can't stand listening to the rest of them, maybe they're trying to get a decent selection for Tracker Hero by the time it's released too.

I just wish we had a website like what Underground Arcade was going to be, so we could have a place to promote and digitally distribute all new Amiga games, and create a new Amiga gaming scene.
A1200 030@28Mhz/2MB+32MB/RTC/KS3.1/IDE-CF+4GB/4-Way Clockport Expander/IndivisionAGA/PCMCIA NIC
A1200 020@14Mhz/2MB+8MB/FPU/RTC/KS3.0/IDE-CF+2GB/S-Video
CD32 020@14Mhz/2MB+8MB/RTC/KS3.1/IDE-CF+4GB
A600 030@30Mhz/2MB+64MB/RTC/IDE-CF+4GB/Subway USB/S-Video/PCMCIA NIC/USB Numeric Keypad+Hub+Mouse+Control Pad
A500 000@7Mhz/512kB+512kB/ROM Switcher/KS3.1+1.3/S-Video

Get AmigaOS

Offline GulliverTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 11:07:53 PM »
Quote from: Cammy;542750
Tracker Hero needs more original music, maybe some mod musicians out there can contribute towards the game with some lovely new music. When you play a game like this, you want it to have lots of different tracks to choose from because you might not like all of them. There are only a few songs in the Guitar Hero games that I like to play because I can't stand listening to the rest of them, maybe they're trying to get a decent selection for Tracker Hero by the time it's released too.

I just wish we had a website like what Underground Arcade was going to be, so we could have a place to promote and digitally distribute all new Amiga games, and create a new Amiga gaming scene.

I am really looking forward to play this game.
Isnt a solution to use all those pop music mods, which are essentially remakes of 80s and 90s hits?

I agree with you, we need a new Amiga gaming scene!

Offline nooly

• Show only replies by nooly
    • http://nooly.marshals.cz
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
If I find time I'll remake some of my favourite modules to be Tracker Hero compatible (any request from your side will be good). But first I have to finish my modules I wanted to make for the game...

Btw. I believe new wave of amiga gamers will never come... But don't let me ruin your day :]