Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: VHI Studio  (Read 2039 times)

Description:

Offline XanxiTopic starter

• Show only replies by Xanxi
VHI Studio
« on: November 18, 2010, 03:35:40 PM »
Hello.

Would someone knows where to find a copy of this software (even any cover-disk demo version) and if there is still a way to register it?

It seems that IOSpirit has dropped interest in all their amiga softwares and there is nothing miggy left on their website.

Thanks for your help.
10 Classic Amiga Computers so far: I have too many computers!!

Offline hardlink

• Show only replies by hardlink
Re: VHI Studio
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »
Quote from: Xanxi;592819
Hello.
Would someone knows where to find a copy of this software (even any cover-disk demo version) and if there is still a way to register it?

I registered it at the very end, along with FXPaint, even as they were removing all Amiga references from their website, and I'm looking at the reg codes right now. BUT, I don't think I saved the software itself anywhere, so I'm looking for it, too. You might still be able to register it  over email with them, as long as they can still generate the reg keys. But really, years have passed, they have no interest in reviving it, it's time for them to release public keys for it and maybe even the source code.

Offline XanxiTopic starter

• Show only replies by Xanxi
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »
Quote from: hardlink;592841
I registered it at the very end, along with FXPaint, even as they were removing all Amiga references from their website, and I'm looking at the reg codes right now. BUT, I don't think I saved the software itself anywhere, so I'm looking for it, too. You might still be able to register it  over email with them, as long as they can still generate the reg keys. But really, years have passed, they have no interest in reviving it, it's time for them to release public keys for it and maybe even the source code.

Making the program available again won't be a bad start :)
10 Classic Amiga Computers so far: I have too many computers!!

Offline rvo_nl

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by rvo_nl
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »
did you eventually find this software? I think I might have an 'unofficial' version somewhere, that Im going to look up for a friend anyway.
Amiga 1200 (1d4) Kickstart 3.1 (40.68), Elbox Power/Winner tower (450w psu), BlizzardPPC 603e+ @240mhz & 060 @50mhz, 256MB, Bvision, IDE-fix Express, IndivisionAGA, 120GB IDE, cd, dvd, Cocolino, Micronik Keycase, PCMCIA Ethernet, Ratte monitor switcher, Prelude1200, triple boot WB3.1 / OS3.9 / OS4.1, Win95 / MacOS8.1

Offline ognix

• Show only replies by ognix
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 03:13:21 PM »
Interested in this piece of software too!
I have a VLab Y/C, and having VHI Studio would be very nice!
Let me/us know!

Offline mechy

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 05:42:57 PM »
I just shot a message off to iospirit to see if they would allow me to release those programs with the keys i have( i bought them before they quit selling amiga stuff).
Hopefully they will reply soon and i can either up them to aminet or something.

Mech

Offline First Ninja

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2023, 03:06:53 PM »
Any updates on this?
Karate, Jerry. Karate. It's the lifetime pursuit of balance and harmony.

Offline mechy

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2023, 03:19:32 AM »

I registered it at the very end, along with FXPaint, even as they were removing all Amiga references from their website, and I'm looking at the reg codes right now. BUT, I don't think I saved the software itself anywhere, so I'm looking for it, too. You might still be able to register it  over email with them, as long as they can still generate the reg keys. But really, years have passed, they have no interest in reviving it, it's time for them to release public keys for it and maybe even the source code.
I haven't tested it. I never got a response back from IOspirit:

http://ftp2.grandis.nu/turransearch/search.php?_search_=1&search=vhi+studio&category_id=&exclude=&limit=30&httplinks=on