Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PiStorm32-Lite A1200 Shipping Soon!  (Read 2858 times)

Description:

Offline BozzerBigD

Re: PiStorm32-Lite A1200 Shipping Soon!
« on: March 14, 2023, 01:05:50 PM »
@RetroPassion

The CM4 adapter board designs for the Pistorm32 Lite are now on GitHub!  8)

https://github.com/PiStorm

...any plans to build any?   ;)
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 08:54:19 PM »
@AmigaMia74

Maybe it really will what? Either RetroPassion will stock it or they won't! I'm sure the UK stockists would prefer we splurge our money now on the RPi3A+ bundle rather than hold out for a CM4 powered bundle (even with the potential for extra profit margins on the associated breakout board, cable, fan/heasink etc :o)! Also, RPi3A+ units are relatively easy to source compared to CM4 Modules/RPi4s which may limit the market at present.

I would say those two reasons are why UK stockists are reluctant to throw their support behind this at the moment! It's their loss if I go elsewhere to be honest. Communication means a lot in a small marketplace and during a borderline recession every sale should be valued.

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 07:32:55 PM »
@Thread

I think communication with UK vendors has run its course here. See the thread below or the PiStorm Discord Channel for interesting discussion about Pistorm32 future products:

https://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44822&forum=25&start=120&viewmode=flat&order=0