Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: -Apologies in advance- Does anyone here know...  (Read 5883 times)

Description:

Offline GryfonTopic starter

-Apologies in advance- Does anyone here know...
« on: January 18, 2019, 04:27:18 PM »
...someone, or a way to contact someone admin-level, at the amigaworld.net forums?

I cannot recover my forum account there, the staff@amigaworld.net email address bounces back "address not found" and I cannot find any info on an alternative email address or method to use to ask a moderator or admin for help.

Hope someone here can point me in the right direction - perhaps a mod posts here at amiga.org who I can PM?

Thanks!

Roy
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens

Re: -Apologies in advance- Does anyone here know...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 08:56:01 AM »
Thank you very much.
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 11:03:54 AM »
Unfortunately that email address also failed with a that address not found or unavailable are the destination. Can anyone else suggest someone to contact?  Or let someone there know I’m trying to reach them?

Thank you

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 07:55:35 PM »
Hi there,

Thanks for the advice - unfortunately that feature requires you to be logged in.

I can’t login which is the basis of my problem.

Thanks anyway!

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 01:56:29 PM »
Hi Clint,

Thanks for the heads-up - I did see that post in my investigations into resetting my account.

I ended up using a difference email address to create a temp account to PM one of the admins and they reset the password of my old account for me.

I've since set a new (never before used) password in line with that warning.

Thanks for all your advice.

Roy