Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gary Hare , KMOS and OS4 ????  (Read 10947 times)

Description:

Offline choochy

• Show only replies by choochy
    • http://www.amigashare.com
Re: Gary Hare , KMOS and OS4 ????
« Reply #104 from previous page: March 18, 2004, 06:43:15 AM »

T_Bone wrote:

choochy wrote:
It seems funny to me how this is the only business card of Garry Hare that is in existence. I have heard of no other person claiming they have a copy of his business card!

So my question to you then is why he would get business cards printed and potentially only give out 1!

If you search Ann.lu, there are at least 5 people who've recieved them at shows, and even more who've seen them second-hand. Garry Hare was pretty active going to these tradeshows.

Well I stand corrected!
Chris J Nillissen
AmigaShare Team Member
www.amigashare.com

Offline CodeSmith

• Show only replies by CodeSmith
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2004, 08:02:21 AM »
@T_Bone:

I guess it could be that too.  As to the investors and Amiga Inc, it could well be that the last time Amiga Inc asked for more money, the investors agreed only under the condition that Amiga Inc got rid of AmigaOS.  Amiga Inc sells the OS, uses the money to settle their debts and in exchange the VCs pay the lawyers for this last round of litigation and resume "normal" funding, knowing that all the money spent will benefit the DE.  The only info I have to back this up is what's been posted on the net so far (ie not a whole lot), but that's the theory that makes the most sense to me given the info we do have.

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show only replies by IonDeluxe
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2004, 08:43:08 AM »
What really amuses me is that so many people claim Fleecy is full of {bleep}, that nothing he says can be trustesd and is all a pack of lies, yet these same people use what Fleecy says in thier arguments as well when what he says suits them.

Man one things for sure, I am gunna go buy some share in a popcorn company.....

I\\\'d post something satirical, but I\\\'m afraid it might get used as genuine evidence in the Thendic Amiga trial!

Offline Doobrey

• Show only replies by Doobrey
    • http://www.doobreynet.co.uk
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2004, 03:30:41 AM »

IonDeluxe wrote:
Man one things for sure, I am gunna go buy some share in a popcorn company.....

Nah, you`d make more money buying shares in the law fims that represent Amiga&Genesi  :-D
On schedule, and suing

Offline T_Bone

• Show only replies by T_Bone
    • http://www.amiga.org/userinfo.php?uid=1961
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2004, 05:28:46 AM »

IonDeluxe wrote:
What really amuses me is that so many people claim Fleecy is full of {bleep}, that nothing he says can be trustesd and is all a pack of lies, yet these same people use what Fleecy says in thier arguments as well when what he says suits them.

Well isn't that par for the course? Often fibbers will find their words used against them.
this space for rent

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2004, 05:45:16 AM »

CodeSmith wrote:
@T_Bone:

I guess it could be that too.  As to the investors and Amiga Inc, it could well be that the last time Amiga Inc asked for more money, the investors agreed only under the condition that Amiga Inc got rid of AmigaOS.  

Problem is that the got rid of the OS in April of 2003, and this funding, which we really dont have alot of proof for, just happened last week.

Amiga Inc sells the OS, uses the money to settle their debts and in exchange the VCs pay the lawyers for this last round of litigation and resume "normal" funding, knowing that all the money spent will benefit the DE.  

They didnt settle their debts, in fact as far as can be shown they didnt get paid for the OS, they claimed in their deposition to be broke 1 week after they sold the OS, the claimed in the August deposition to have $100 in their sole bank account.  Not one of the creditors have been paid, so why do you think they are using the money to settle the debts??

The only info I have to back this up is what's been posted on the net so far (ie not a whole lot), but that's the theory that makes the most sense to me given the info we do have.

No the theory that makes the most sense is that its a shell game to hide assets that had to be revealed after Bill Bucks last filing.  
     -Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2004, 05:47:25 AM »

IonDeluxe wrote:
What really amuses me is that so many people claim Fleecy is full of {bleep},

He is.

that nothing he says can be trustesd and is all a pack of lies,

Again thats pretty much true, you are on a roll tonight.

yet these same people use what Fleecy says in thier arguments as well when what he says suits them.

Gee, quote the liar to show he's a liar, why wouldnt we do that again??  
   -Tig

Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show