Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gary Hare , KMOS and OS4 ????  (Read 11124 times)

Description:

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show all replies
Re: Gary Hare , KMOS and OS4 ????
« on: February 29, 2004, 10:53:51 AM »
We dont get red herrings here, just red and white ones.......

I\\\'d post something satirical, but I\\\'m afraid it might get used as genuine evidence in the Thendic Amiga trial!

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 04:55:05 AM »
And probably never will be CEO of Amiga Inc.
If if what you said WAS true, why the hell should we apologize to you when it is beneath your pride to apologize to US when you are in the wrong?

I\\\'d post something satirical, but I\\\'m afraid it might get used as genuine evidence in the Thendic Amiga trial!

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 04:18:06 PM »
hands takemehomegrandma a bailing bucket.

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 04:43:59 PM »
bah the card again.
I dont know of anyone who saw such a card passed out.
I dont know any third party that positively identified Gary Hare as the person who did.

In any case BBRV claimed he "knew" weeks in advance of this that he was CEO so the point is moot anyway.

Then he claims credit for pushing Bill McEwen out of Amiga Inc.!

And then he bring a suite against Amiga Inc, now in control of his good frien Gary Hare whislt touting about having a spirit of cooperation!

That card must be one of the most valueable pieces of bodily waste around.

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 11:29:01 PM »
The letter evidence in and of itself is not that big a thing, the main point around it is that BBRV submitted the letter knowing it was false, and even if he did not know, he purposely kept the court in the dark about it when it was proven to be false.
This is why they went on about the osts on the forums so much.
It shows hard indisputeable fact that BBRV purposely submitted false evidence at worst, used it as fact to further his case in full knowledge he was misleading the court.

Amiga Inc's reply has ben solely about showing that BBRV was never acting "in good faith" and that he always had ulterior motives in attempting to gain more than was intended by the contract.

Offline IonDeluxe

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 08:43:08 AM »
What really amuses me is that so many people claim Fleecy is full of {bleep}, that nothing he says can be trustesd and is all a pack of lies, yet these same people use what Fleecy says in thier arguments as well when what he says suits them.

Man one things for sure, I am gunna go buy some share in a popcorn company.....